You've Got Questions? We've Got Answers.
- What vaccinations do you require?
- Typically all boarding or grooming facilites will require your pet to be up-to-date on Bordetella and
Canine distemper vaccine which is really a composite of several diseases. Depending on the combination
your vet uses, it may include some or all of the following: distemper, Canine hepatitis, Leptospirosis,
Parainfluenza, Parvo virus, and Corona virus. Rabies vaccinations for pets are required by law and they
are usually given between 4 and 6 months of age, and then boostered.
- What are your holiday rates or emergency rates?
- We usually announce all holidays on our public calendar and during those days, all services are usually suspended.
- Are there any dog breeds/pet types you don't accept?
- We love all dog breeds from golden doodle to pug.
If your pup is overly energetic, elderly, or aggressive, special care might be needed.
We also have experience caring for birds, fish, turtles and all sorts of other animals.
Be sure to text or call us if you think your pet may need special care or is slightly more exotic than usual!
- What should I bring for my pet to stay at the hotel?
- Bring proof of rabies, bordatella, and parvovirus vaccinations along with properly portioned bags of food for your pet for the days they will be staying. We also can provide food for your pet but please be aware that it is a $2/day charge for this service.
- So do you guys accept volunteers?
- We're always looking for kennel assistant volunteers.
Send an email to email@example.com telling us a little bit about yourself.
- Where can I read/write you reviews or ratings?
- Check out Facebook for some reviews. If you like the service you received, please let us know by adding your review! We appreciate it.
If you have any other questions, don't hestate to text or call us at 407-801-8858.